Venture at your own risk into a realm where the sun sinks into oblivion–and all that is unholy, unearthly, and unspeakable rises. These rare, hard-to-find collaborations of cosmic terror are back in print, including
• Wentworth’s Day A fellow figures his debt to a dead man is null and void, until he discovers just how terrifying interest rates can be.
• The Shuttered Room A sophisticated gentleman must settle his grandfather’s estate, only to find that the house shelters dark secrets.
• The Dark Brotherhood A beautiful woman and her companion meet the likes of Edgar Allan Poe, in a tale as terrifying as anything Poe himself ever created.
• Innsmouth Clay A sculptor returns from Paris to create a statue not entirely of this world–and not at all under his control.
• Witches’ Hollow A new schoolteacher puts his soul in peril while trying to save one of his students from a ravenous creature.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About H.P. Lovecraft & August Derleth
See more books from this Author
Published October 6, 2008
by Del Rey.
Horror, Literature & Fiction, Science Fiction & Fantasy.