Search Engine Optimisation: The Whole Truth
Are you Looking to find out what really works for SEO in 2013?
If you want get phone calls, business leads and more work from your local area you can learn how to:
Choose the Right Words to Found on Google- The ones that bring Real Business
This book is the result of the Last 10 Years in the SEO Industry. I have seen it all, the good the bad and the
Ugly! With so many forums and so much bad advice on-line, I put together a real strategy that works and I use
every day. But don't take my word for it, look what my reviewers say.
For Business Owner: Short and Simple Actions you can Apply now!
So many times we complicate what works. This book breaks it down, takes an approach that a seasoned professional
can learn new tips and a brand new person can follow.
WHat you Need to Now to get results
If you are looking for a reliable, simple and long term way to win the search engine optimization game within
Google rules, take a closer look.
Table of Contents
2. SEO - What is it really?
3. The Two Elements Of The SEO Process
4. What is the most important point (before everything else)
5. Getting "Real" with keywords
6. The importance of finding the right keywords
7. Testing the volume of your keywords
8. Long Tail Searches
9. What Works
11. Three word + keyword phrases
12. Offline Driving Online
14. A quick point on Keyword tools
15. Never do this â€"The path to failure
16. What should it cost and what should you expect?
17. Can you get cheaper services?
18. Misunderstandings With SEO Companies
20. Web Directory Submission
21. Press Release
22. An on-theme content site
23. Go looking for guest post opportunities
24. Geek Speak converted to real words
25. Keyword tags
26. The title (or title tag) of the page
27. Meta Description Tag
28. How to see what others have done
29. Linking Strategies
30. How to get what you really want
31. What about Blogs? Do I need one?
32. How to find content for a blog
33. Finer Points on Blogging
34. Misinformation: Verging On A Lie
35. Myth 1
36. Myth 2
37. Outsourcing: How To Save Some Money The Right Way
38. Work by single task
39. Ongoing employment
40. Final Points
41. A note about content
42. The future
Bonus! A Chapter on the questions you should ask web designers about SEO and how much you should
pay and what you should get. You as the business owner need to know what to expect and how long its going to take.
About The Author: Paul Easton
I have been involved in Online Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for over 10 years and worked on all
size projects including niche specific retail websites, agency work working with multiple clients and large E-
commerce stores with over 10,000 products with million dollar marketing budgets.
I am passionate passionate about using online business to reach more people and make a difference while providing
business owners the right advice they can use right now. I like to keep things short and to the point so you can execute the concepts quickly and easily.
Learn how to Get to Top of in Google Today. Scroll up and Grab your copy today