Volumes I & II of Jonathan Edwards most influential works edited by Edward Hickman, same as the Banner of Truth and Hendrickson editions in an ebook reprint. Also contains a memoir of Jonathan Edwards by Sereno Dwight with a linked table of contents and linked footnotes.
1. Memoir of Jonathan Edwards by Sereno E. Dwight
2. A careful and strict inquiry into the prevailing notions of the freedom of will.
3. A dissertation on the end for which God created the world.
4. A dissertation concerning the nature of true virtue.
5. The great Christian doctrine of original sin defended.
6. A treatise concerning religious affections in three parts.
7. Narrative of surprising conversions.
8. Thoughts on the revival of religion in New England.
9. Inquiry concerning qualification for communion.
10. Misrepresentations corrected and truth vindicated, in reply to the Rev. Solomon Williams.
11. A history of the work of redemption.
12. Five discourses on the soul’s eternal salvation.
13. Theological questions.
1. Two sermons.
2. Five sermons on different occasions.
3. Fifteen sermons on various subjects.
4. Seven sermons on important subjects.
5. Miscellaneous discourses.
6. Distinguishing marks of a work of the spirit of God.
7. An humble attempt to promote explicit agreement, &c.
8. Life and diary of the Rev. David Brainerd.
9. Miscellaneous observations on important theological subjects.
10. Remarks on important theological controversies.
11. Miscellaneous observations.
12. Types of the Messiah, &c.
13. Notes on the Bible.
14. Seventeen occasional sermons.
About Jonathan Edwards
See more books from this Author
Published November 27, 2011
Religion & Spirituality.