College is expensive, your job pays little, and you don't want to be working off loans until you're 90. Well, there's a solution for that: scholarships. You can fund college 100% through scholarships—be released from debt—have the freedom to study at any college, with any degree, for any length of time—all by discovering scholarships, the best paying job you’ll ever have.
I’m a 2012 college graduate who earned nearly $100,000 for my college expenses through scholarships, and this book is my how-to manual for doing just what I did: fund college through scholarships. It’s packed with every tip I ever learned in my years of successful scholarship hunting, including the following:
1. The number one place people should be looking for scholarships—and rarely do.
2. How to double your money on select scholarships with a single mouse click.
3. The way to exponentially increase your chances of getting a scholarship simply by the process of elimination.
4. The piece of the scholarship timeline that few people mention but can earn you scholarships no one else thinks to look for.
5. The scholarship search engine everyone uses but can actually hinder winning scholarships.
6. How to identify the scholarships you’ll probably never get so you can invest your time on those you might.
7. A database of every scholarship search engine I could find and my reviews of which are the best and which are the worst.
Scholarships: the answer to college debt you've been searching for and the best paying job you'll ever have.
About Hannah Rivard
See more books from this Author
Published June 24, 2012
Education & Reference.