Discover The Time Saving Excel Tips
Your Co-Workers Don't Know About
Imagine spending minutes, not hours, working on Excel spreadsheets.
Excel 2010 is loaded with tools, and shortcuts that will make you more productive, and work faster than ever.
Even if you have used Excel 2010 for years, you can instantly improve your spreadsheets with these step-by-step illustrated tips.
• Creating a Custom Tab in the Ribbon – never search for a command button again.
• Sorting by Custom Lists – go beyond ascending or descending sorts.
• Creating Drop-Down Lists – reduce data entry errors.
• Creating Custom Error Messages – ensure that only correct information is entered.
• Protecting Workbook Structure – restrict others from changing your workbook’s structure.
• Saving Workbooks With a Password
• Sparklines – create graphs and charts in a single cell.
• The Camera – view information from any spreadsheet, in any spreadsheet
• Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• … plus other tips to keep you productive
Are you ready to unlock more powerful spreadsheets?
Download now and tame your Excel spreadsheets TODAY!
Scroll to the top of this page and click the 'buy button'.
About I.F.S. Harrison
See more books from this Author
Published January 18, 2014
by I.F.S. Harrison.
Business & Economics, Computers & Technology, Education & Reference.