Warren Wechsler, founder and president of Total Selling Inc., presents this practical, hands-on guide to being a Total Sales Person. In an easy to follow format, Wechsler explains how to develop an effective strategic sales plan, devise successful ways of selling, how to rank prospects, what to say when approaching people for the first time, what is the exact number of times to contact people in a given time frame and much more. Readers will learn from an experienced, expert salesperson how to implement the step-by-step process of professional selling.
- Why salespeople fail
- Selling as telling is a myth
- How to resurrect lost accounts
- Major account strategy: how to compete for and win major accounts
- Obligating questions as selling advantage
- The power of silence
- Business failures and relocations
- Creating a winning game plan
- The five elements of effective sales practice
- Being persistent without being a pest
About Warren Wechsler
See more books from this Author
Published October 1, 2004
Business & Economics, Education & Reference.