Genealogy tips and advice to show you…
- the most effective ways to begin researching your family’s history
- ways to read between the lines when tackling the civil resources
- how to get the most from all of the parish records
- which records to consult in order to delve deeper into your ancestors’ past
- that pidgin Latin can be fun!
This book is invaluable to all budding genealogists! Written by family history researcher, Maureen Vincent-Northam, it is full of tips on tracing your forebears, from gathering background evidence to deciphering old documents and records. With information on less well-known sources, advice on creating your own family archive and useful websites and addresses, your family tree will flourish!
About Maureen Vincent-Northam
See more books from this Author
Published October 1, 2011
by Greatest Guides Limited.
History, Education & Reference.