Take your ukulele playing to the next level - fast! - with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes
You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you're ready to do something with it. You're in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies helps you become a better player. This practice-based book focuses on the skills that entry-level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include:
• Creating rock-steady strumming patterns and rhythms
• Becoming a better fingerpicker with patterns, arpeggio exercises, and solo fingerpicking pieces
• Expanding your fretboard knowledge and crafting your own rock, blues and jazz riffs and solos
• Playing actual songs on the ukulele - everything from the classic ukulele tunes to the 12 bar blues!
• Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self-contained practice package
No matter if you're a beginning ukulele player or you're wanting to stretch and improve your chops, Ukulele Exercises For Dummies puts you on your way to becoming a ukulele extraordinaire!
About Brett McQueenSee more books from this Author
An aggregated and normalized score based on 55 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes