What’s With All Of The “Buzz” About This New Vegetarian Recipe Collection?
If you’re a fan of "Forks Over Knives," have devoured The "China Study" or consider yourself a "Happy Herbivore," then you are going to love this new collection of vegetarian recipes from renown health experts Larry and Oksana Oz from the popular "Be Well Buzz" natural health website and community.
“Unfortunately, many other vegetarian recipe books are packed with unhealthy foodstuffs that fall short of optimum nutrition” says co-author Larry Oz (pictured on the left)...
“So we’ve compiled some of our favorite vegetarian dishes and used only whole foods and ingredients proven to promote health heal the body.”
Whether you’re vegetarian, vegan, or lacto-ovo, you’ll find sensational recipes that you’ll enjoy alone or with friends, who will wonder how you made such an amazing meal!
In addition to a handy ingredient-substitution guide to make any vegetarian recipe healthy, Larry and Oksana show you what foods to avoid at all costs, even if you thought you were eating healthy before.
Then you’ll discover over 40 amazing and delicious vegetarian recipes:
*And Tasty Toppings
*EXCLUSIVE KINDLE BONUS INSIDE
Readers will also get a free video training revealing the “6 Blood Tests Your Doctor May Refuse To Give You (And Why) Which May Save Your Life Or Restore Your Health” included exclusively inside your Kindle purchase.
Featured Recipe: Raw Pad Thai
This asian-inspired dish is as healthy as it is delicious and it's simple to prepare. Your friends won't believe there is no pasta in this dish!
2 zucchini, ends trimmed
1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bean sprouts
3/4 cup raw almond butter
2 oranges, juiced
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon unpasteurized miso
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1) To create zucchini noodles, slice the vegetables lengthwise then with a peeler, create long thin strands or “noodles.” Then place the peeled noodles on plates.
2) Slice carrots similar to the zucchini, so using a vegetable peeler, create long strips out of carrots.
3) In a large bowl, combine bean sprouts, red bell pepper, cabbage, and carrots.
4) In another bowl, whisk together the orange juice, almond butter, ginger, honey, miso, garlic, soy sauce and cayenne pepper.
5) Pour at least half of the sauce into the prepped cabbage mixture then toss to coat.
6) Top the ‘noodle’ with the mixture and remaining sauce, on each portion on the plates.
Servings Approximately: 4 | Prep Time: 30 Min | Ready In: 30 Min
And there are many more just like this (even better) inside!
Now the only thing left to do is scroll to the top and Buy this book instantly to read on your Kindle or Kindle app.
About Larry and Oksana Oz
See more books from this Author
Published March 25, 2013
by MIH Publishing.