WHEN SEVERE ILLNESS OR DEATH STRIKES A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY OR COMMUNITY, DO YOU WANT TO HELP BUT WORRY THAT YOU'LL MAKE MATTERS WORSE? YOUR SUPPORT AND AID CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE -- FAR MORE THAN YOU REALIZE.
You'll discover in
What Should I Say, What Can I Do?
• Practical advice on what to do at hospitals and funerals
• The right words of comfort to offer
• The best ways to offer financial help
• Ideas for special gifts that will keep memories of the deceased alive
• Different activities to do with your bereaved friend
• Staying in touch and showing your love through the years
About Rebecca Bram Feldbaum
See more books from this Author
Published December 20, 2011
by Pocket Books.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Education & Reference, Parenting & Relationships.