What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
About Jane R. Hirschmann
See more books from this Author
Published December 22, 2010
by Ballantine Books.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.