This is the ideal guide for anyone considering a working holiday in Australia.
Work & Travel Australia covers everything that you need to know but don't have time to research:
- What to do before leaving home, and what you can do when you arrive
- where to go, and how to get around
- Getting the best deal with your phone and bank
- Avoiding accommodation pitfalls and finding a job when you arrive
- Understanding the tax system and making sure your tax status is correct
- Reclaiming your tax and superannuation payments when you leave Australia
Learn how to make the most of your cash by maximising your tax return (Did you know that you can claim work-related expenses as tax deductions in Australia, even if you're an employee?)
The 'Leaving Australia' section lists everything you need to do in order to reclaim your super and tax as quickly as possible, so you have access to your cash when you really need it. If you want to stay in Australia, you'll find a comprehensive guide to visa options, with real life examples.
This is a complete guide to all aspects of working in Australia temporarily, written by someone who's done it.
About Ross Hayden
See more books from this Author
Published January 7, 2014