There’s a radically different way to run a small business, one in which the owners focus on offering specialized products and over-the-top customer service—not on matching the prices of their competition. Worth Every Penny encourages business owners to use a different business model, one that is designed to maximize their advantages over the big-box stores and other discounting competitors.
They’ll learn how to:
- -Create a brand that lets them charge what their offering are worth
- -Create products and high-touch customer experiences to achieve healthy margins and an outspokenly happy and loyal client base.
- -Use a pricing strategy guaranteed to create demand and attract the right customers instead of discounting to attract new clients.
- -Throw traditional advertising to the wind and implement a boutique way of marketing to excel in a competitive business environment.
- -Use the relationship-based sales skills needed to close every sale and have their clients clamoring for more.
About Sarah Petty
See more books from this Author
Published April 29, 2012
by Greenleaf Book Group Press.
Business & Economics.