This is not Jamaica ER of the UK's Channel 4. It's a kinder, more respectful & less invasive self expose of a Jamaican doctor's journey into and through medicine. Maybe a milder, Jamaican, version of Blood, Sweat & Tea. Even so, it is no less eye opening, even shocking, & can be funny as all...well....read it.
“...Shocking though, as well as funny & educational…the thing that really interested me was the homoeopathic advice…”
- Mercedes Gilkes, Sales Channel Mgr. (ret), Intermec, UK
“Dr. Lowe captures the deeper lessons taught and learnt about fitting in and being true to oneself ... & de bobol doan pass er eider!. (confusion & nonsense doesn’t pass her either)"
- Francis Pierre, (former) Acting Technical Head, Blood Bank, EWMSC, Trinidad
“Interesting…” (what else could this hero say …)
- EA, high up, Ministry of Health, Jamaica
“They broke the mold…”
- Ron DQ, U Hospital WI ‘Knifeman’ (ret), Jamaica
“Loved the book”
-CR Donawa, Mgr, Retail & Marketing, Hanschell Inniss, Goddard Entps, Barbados
“Congratulations on the production of all the eccentricities experienced in the halls of Medicine”
- Diane Robertson, BSc & PhD (Hon.) Pharm & Elder, Jcan integrative health care
About Susan Lowe
See more books from this Author
Published January 20, 2014
Humor & Entertainment, Professional & Technical, Biographies & Memoirs, Education & Reference.