Would you like to be free from financial worries, rest at night knowing your bills are paid, and have peace of mind when it comes to money matters? Then you need Zero Debt - a 30-day action plan to fix your finances.
In Zero Debt, you'll discover:
* How to get annoying creditors off your back
* Insider secrets to reduce interest rates or eliminate credit card late fees
* Your legal rights – and what bill collectors can and can not do under the law
* The best strategies to clean up your credit report or fix errors in your credit file
* How to make lifestyle changes that will save you money for decades to come!
If you want to be debt-free and achieve financial freedom, you need an action plan to guide you. This book is your step-by-step plan. It’s simple. It’s easy to understand. And it works.
About Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
See more books from this Author
Published June 19, 2009
by Advantage World Press.
Business & Economics.