A mother and her daughter triumph over insurmountable odds.
Growing up in a culture where women had no value, facing poverty, homelessness, abuse, language barriers, and heart-wrenching loss would have stopped many women in their tracks. While every life has challenges, Chin Lim Geow (Mary) and her daughter Rose triumphed over insurmountable odds to find stability, respect, happiness, success and love.
Spanning over sixty-five years and four countries, this gripping true story may inspire you to:
· accept your problems as challenges
· systemize how you handle challenges
· recognize and seize the opportunities presented by challenges
· unpack and leave your hurts behind
· shed the limiting beliefs imposed upon you by others and yourself
· move courageously toward your goals, to
· finally accomplish your dreams.
For anyone who has ever been disappointed in life—whether by failed relationships, a betrayal of trust, physical or emotional abuse, and life’s other hardships.
About Rose Pellar
See more books from this Author
Published February 20, 2013
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.